The flat packed design of the Cluck Buddy means you can eradicate redmite in seconds
- Red Mite feast on your chickens at night when they are sleeping.
- They hide in the nooks and crannies of your coop during the day and are very difficult to spot
- The first signs you have an infestation will be a drop in egg production, poorly hens or their resistance to go into the coop at night
- Once they take hold they are virtually impossible to eradicate and can really upset your flock.
- Left untreated your hens life will be miserable and will often be fatal over time.
So with that in mind we designed the Cluckbuddy to make the red mites life a misery! So if your flock is unlucky enough to get an infestation
- The flat packed nature of the coop means it takes minuets to take apart
- Take the components away from your chickens living area
- Get a normal garden hose and spray each panel and the mites or lice have no where to hang onto or hide and they will be washed away with the water.
- No need to use harmful disinfectants or chemicals the water and gravity will do the work for you!